1. Which OSU Heisman Trophy winner scored the game-winning touchdown against the Wolverines to complete an undefeated regular season and Big Ten championship?
2. Which Ohio State coach was on the wrong end of the worst Michigan loss ever in Columbus in his only season as the Buckeyes coach?
3. Which OSU kicker's field goal in the 1950 Snow Bowl was selected one of the Greatest Feats in American Sports by a panel of the era's sportswriters, although it came in a 9-3 loss?
4. This Ohio State rookie coach called timeout before Michigan's fourth-quarter extra point was missed, leading to a 20-20 tie. Later he was credited for icing the kicker, but at the time admitted he was just delaying what figured to be the inevitable because he couldn't stand to see his team lose. What OSU mastermind was credited for giving birth to this strategy?
5. What Ohio State coach has won the most games against Michigan?
6. Which Ohio State running back scored the game-winning touchdown to defeat the Wolverines during the 2002 national championship season?
7. Which Ohio State freshman fullback carried three Michigan tacklers into the end zone with him in Ann Arbor, but his effort led only to a 10-10 tie?
8. Who is the only Ohio State running back to race for a touchdown of more than 50 yards in each of his three games against Michigan, all of them victories?
9. Michigan was the first band to perform Script Ohio. In what year did the Wolverines author a formation that would later become an Ohio State staple?
10. Which Michigan quarterback handed Jim Tressel his only loss to the Wolverines in the 100th renewal of the rivalry?
Show me the answers!
Question 1: The correct answer is the Les Horvath.
Question 2: The correct answer is Paul Bixler.
Question 3: The correct answer is Vic Janowicz.
Question 4: The correct answer is Paul Brown.
Question 5: The correct answer is Woody Hayes.
Question 6: The correct answer is Maurice Hall.
Question 7: The correct answer is Pete Johnson.
Question 8: The correct answer is Chris Wells.
Question 9: The correct answer is 1932.
Question 10: The correct answer is John Navarre.
You answered them all right!