1) Michigan legend Bo Schembechler was an Ohio boy, played and was head coach at Miami, and was an assistant to Woody Hayes at Ohio State. What city did Bo come from?
The correct answer is Barberton.
2) What Massillon High School product famously insisted only the good Ohio players get to attend Michigan, then failed to beat the Buckeyes during all three years of his eligibility?
The correct answer is Dennis Franklin.
3) What Michigan linebacker fathered three sons who played at Ohio State?
The correct answer is Mike Boren.
4) Bob and Tony were brothers who played against each other in the 1950 OSU-Michigan game. What last name did they share?
The correct answer is Momsen.
5) Which Michigan star earned a standing ovation from the Ohio Stadium crowd in his final collegiate game despite destroying the Buckeyes with a fine all-around performance?
The correct answer is Tom Harmon.
6) Archie Griffin scored just one touchdown in four years against Michigan, but it was the game-winner. What season did it occur?
The correct answer is 1972.
7) Chic Harley led Ohio State to its first victory ever at Michigan. What year did that take place?
The correct answer is 1919.
8) This Buckeye coach beat Michigan the first four times he met them, and insisted the Wolverines put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. Ever since, OSU players and coaches receive a trinket of gold pants for a victory over UM. Name the coach who inspired this tradition.
The correct answer is Francis Schmidt.
9) What Sandusky product and Wolverine defensive back intercepted an Ohio State pass, triggering Woody Hayes to shred the yard markers and throw them onto the field before a national TV audience in a 10-7 Michigan victory?
The correct answer is Thom Darden.
10) What OSU kicker missed the potential game-winning field goal in Columbus one year, costing the Buckeyes a Big Ten title, but drilled a shorter kick the following year that sealed an upset of Michigan in Ann Arbor?
The correct answer is Matt Frantz.
11) Which OSU Heisman Trophy winner scored the game-winning touchdown against the Wolverines to complete an undefeated regular season and Big Ten championship?
The correct answer is Les Horvath.
12) Which Ohio State coach was on the wrong end of the worst Michigan loss ever in Columbus in his only season as the Buckeyes coach?
The correct answer is Paul Bixler.
13) Which OSU kicker's field goal in the 1950 Snow Bowl was selected one of the Greatest Feats in American Sports by a panel of the era's sportswriters, although it came in a 9-3 loss?
The correct answer is Vic Janowicz.
14) This Ohio State rookie coach called timeout before Michigan's fourth-quarter extra point was missed, leading to a 20-20 tie. Later he was credited for icing the kicker, but at the time admitted he was just delaying what figured to be the inevitable because he couldn't stand to see his team lose. What OSU mastermind was credited for giving birth to this strategy?
The correct answer is Paul Brown.
15) What Ohio State coach has won the most games against Michigan?
The correct answer is Woody Hayes.
16) Which Ohio State running back scored the game-winning touchdown to defeat the Wolverines during the 2002 national championship season?
The correct answer is Maurice Hall.
17) Which Ohio State freshman fullback carried three Michigan tacklers into the end zone with him in Ann Arbor, but his effort led only to a 10-10 tie?
The correct answer is Pete Johnson.
1)18) Who is the only Ohio State running back to race for a touchdown of more than 50 yards in each of his three games against Michigan, all of them victories?
The correct answer is Chris Wells.
19) Michigan was the first band to perform Script Ohio. In what year did the Wolverines author a formation that would later become an Ohio State staple?
The correct answer is 1932.
20) Which Michigan quarterback handed Jim Tressel his only loss to the Wolverines in the 100th renewal of the rivalry?
The correct answer is John Navarre.